ODFW Hood River RM&E
Philip Simpson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following items are associated with this Monitoring Program.
- Hood River non-tribal harvest monitoring
- Hood River subbasin juvenile and smolt monitoring
- Monitor selected physical & environmental variables affecting natural production of Hood River salmonids
- Monitor the reproductive success of natural and hatchery-produced spring Chinook salmon spawning in the West Fork of the Hood River
- Hood River stock hatchery steelhead pre-release evaluation of relative condition and mark accuracy
- Adult and juvenile salmonid scale mounting and age analysis
- Monitor selected life history and phenotypic characteristics of juvenile & adult wild and hatchery steelhead in the Hood River subbasin
- Hood River subbasin adult abundance monitoring
Who's Using this Program?