Coeur d'Alene Tribe
Jon Firehammer (email@example.com)
The following items are associated with this Monitoring Program.
- Generating demographic information for a salmonid population using data collected at a fixed weir trap
- Obtaining indices of trout abundance in streams
- Monitoring water quality metrics in wadeable streams
- Using a rotary screw trap to generate demographic data for a salmonid population
- Using stationary PIT interrogation antenna arrays to monitor movements of salmonids within watersheds
- Temperature monitoring in trout streams of interest to the Coeur d'Alene Tribe
- Stream reach surveys to describe habitat attributes that have been linked to the quality of salmonid rearing habitat
- Monitoring groundwater fluctuations using continuous and instantaneous data collected from shallow groundwater wells
Who's Using this Program?