Middle Fork (John Day) Intensively Monitored Watershed Reports
The Middle Fork Intensively Monitored Watershed (IMW) is a multi-year, multi-phased monitoring project located on the Middle Fork of the John Day River in Grant County, Oregon.
Administrator - Cyrus Curry
The following items are associated with this Environmental Information Repository.
Who’s Using this Repository?Sample Designs
- 2003-017-00, 55970, Work Element L: 157 - Bridge and South Fork John Day IMW habitat sampling (1 references)
- 2003-017-00, 55970, Work Element M: 157 - Habitat sampling in intensively surveyed watersheds of the John Day Basin (1 references)
- 1984-021-00, 56429, Work Element A: 157 - Collect/Generate Field and Lab Data (1 references)
- 2000-015-00, 75663, Work Element I: 157 - Stream Temperature Monitoring (1 references)
- 2000-015-00, CR-316324, Work Element P: 157 - Stream Temperature Monitoring (1 references)