PNAMP Monitoring Sample Designer
This website is the a web tool for selecting and tracking sample sites from a Master Sample of a stream network for monitoring status and trend. Samples can be developed from six master samples. Users can:
- Select one or more master samples as the source for your sample design.
- Define your sample frame.
- If desired, add attributes for your sites, and add legacy sites.
- Create panels and define your sample’s stratification.
- Build multiple sample designs, compare them, and find the one that best meets your objectives.
- Rebecca Scully (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following items are associated with this Environmental Information Repository.
Who’s Using this Repository?Sample Designs
- 2008-727-00, 55282, Work Element C: 160 - Redevelopment of prototype master sample tracking and management tool (1 references)
- 2004-002-00, 56296, Work Element D: 160 - Maintain databases for suite of PNAMP web resources (1 references)
- 2004-002-00, 63629, Work Element I: 160 - Develop a new Pacific NW hi-res master sample (1 references)
- 2004-002-00, 60237, Work Element E: 160 - Maintain databases for suite of PNAMP web resources (1 references)
- 2004-002-00, 67236, Work Element J: 160 - Implement Monitoring Project Manager application on Monitoring Resources (1 references)